Amarillo Dart Association

Just Throw...Darts

Forums

Forum Home > Where/When? > TOURNAMENTS

John Palacios

It looks like we don't have a home, per say, as far as Friday and Saturday Tournaments go.  We have been shooting out of Fast Eddies lately on Saturdays.  On Sundays we usually shoot out of Rounders.  Except for last week, we have not had a good turn out for the tournaments on Fridays and Saturdays.  We need to have about 10 people for doubles blind draw to make it enjoyable for everyone.  So max participation would be good.  My goal is to have at least 16 people for the blind draws.  As far as singles go....well we just don't get many people to show up for that so for now we will stay with blind draw doubles.  This is all subject to change with more interest from our dart community.  I enjoy the competition and commradore in our community, and I will do as much as possible to keep darts going.  Any suggestions please feel free to post and I will work to make it happen. 

--

John Palacios

Avid Darter

March 12, 2010 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

Well John I do want to tell you Thank You for stepping up to the plate trying to make the tournaments happen.  Also need to thank Patti too cuz she has made the Sunday tourny's happen for us too.  So come on Darters ya'll want to have tournaments you need to speak up and let's make it happen.  Get ahold of John and let's get the turnouts at the tournaments back up where they belong.

--

Shannon Daulton

March 12, 2010 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ted Evans

Hey john.. You are welcome to use my Back house for Friday and Saturday night tourneys.   As you know there are 3 boards up there right now.. and we can always make room for 1 or 2 more if we need too.   Of course it would be BYOB.  and no smoking in the house.   But i would be willing to take beer orders and bring stuff home with me.. to help people save money.   You could even use house if i am out of town.  Just let me know..

March 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Admin
Site Owner

LOL...Scott is home on vacation and we'd love to practice a little...of course, I've been busy working furiously on the site the past 6 hours or so.  =)  Someone help me out and give me a break...let's get a tourn this weekend!

March 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John Palacios

Tonight 14 March 2010 at Rounders, Blind Draw Doubles

TIME:  7 pm

FORMAT:  501 - CKT - WINNER OF THE BULL CHOOSES GAME OR TO START 1ST

We did not have a tournament Friday or Saturday so I hope people will be ready to shoot tonight.  I am looking forward to seeing a good turn out tonight.  If you would like to be included in the TXT message that is sent out with weekly tournament information please email me on this site or at [email protected] to give me your phone number.  "GAME ON!!"

--

John Palacios

Avid Darter

March 14, 2010 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.