Amarillo Dart Association

Just Throw...Darts

Forums

Forum Home > Where/When? > ADO Cricket Qualifier & sanctioned 1 day 35th Anniversay Tourney

fwdadartgirl

Hi guys

Friday Oct 21st and Oct 22 in Ft Worth Texas 

If anyone is interested in trying to qualify early we are hosting the first Cricket Qualifier Next Friday Oct 21st

Sat we are celebrating the Fort Worth Dart Association 35th Anniversary with a $3500 ADO sanctioned tourney 

Just thought I would share and see if there was anyone interested in coming to Ft Worth next weekend to help us celebrate 35 years of darts. 

To get the flyer go to WWW.FWDA.Org and its on the front page. or email me and I can send it to you

[email protected]

--
October 15, 2011 at 5:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vanessa Faulkner
Administrator

fwdadartgirl at October 15, 2011 at 5:50 AM

Hi guys

Friday Oct 21st and Oct 22 in Ft Worth Texas 

If anyone is interested in trying to qualify early we are hosting the first Cricket Qualifier Next Friday Oct 21st

Sat we are celebrating the Fort Worth Dart Association 35th Anniversary with a $3500 ADO sanctioned tourney 

Just thought I would share and see if there was anyone interested in coming to Ft Worth next weekend to help us celebrate 35 years of darts. 

To get the flyer go to WWW.FWDA.Org and its on the front page. or email me and I can send it to you

[email protected]

Thank you for posting!  Next time, if you'd like to email me...I can get it posted to our calendar & news =) 

[email protected]

October 24, 2011 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.